The Chess Tempo app provides a mobile and tablet friendly interface for Chesstempo.com features.
Currently supported features:
– CHESS TACTICS TRAINING
– Improve your tactics by solving tactical problems, with over 100,000 puzzles available.
– Includes both winning and defensive problem types.
– For premium members, solve against sophisticated custom sets that target your weaknesses, for example:
– Sets that target a particular tactical motif such as pin, fork, discovered attack etc.
– Sets that target your previous mistakes, allowing you to repeat problems until correct.
– Spaced repetition learning algorithm sets where problems you keep getting
wrong are prioritised over those you are already able to solve.
– Note, custom sets can be used on the app, but need to be first created on the Chesstempo.com website.
– PLAY ONLINE
– Play chess against other Chesstempo users.
– Supports both live and correspondence chess games
– Get a full post game analysis after every rated game played. Game analysis is spread out over our cluster of hundreds of
instances of stockfish, allowing high quality results to be returned in a few seconds.
– For premium members, have tactics problems extracted from your rated games, and available for solving in the tactics training
UI, and selected via the advanced custom sets feature.
– OPENING TRAINING
– Create multiple black and white repertoires.
– Import repertoires from PGN or by entering the moves on the board.
– Train your repertoires using spaced repetition.
– Limit training to a branch of a repertoire, a single repertoire, or all repertoires of a colour.
– Option to restrict training to a limited depth.
– Ability to train against the moves that are proving the most resistant to spaced repetition learning.
– Comment on each position or move, and read the comments others have chosen to make public.
– Add engine evaluations or annotations such as +=, ?! etc to each move in the repertoire.
– Export repertoire and your comments and annotations to PGN.
– Graphs showing repertoire learning status and learning history over time.
– Use the opening explorer to choose moves for your repertoire (limited to a depth of 10 moves for free members).
– For premium members, the ability to use the cloud engine to ask for analysis on any position.
– ENDGAME TRAINING
– Practice endgames from 3, 4, 5 , 6 and 7 piece endgame positions extracted from real games.
– Over 14000 different positions.
– 2 positions per day for free members.
– For premium members:
– More positions available per day.
– Custom sets that can target a particular endgame type, endgames you keep getting wrong, or utilise spaced repetition for training. Note: Some custom sets types need to be created on the Chesstempo website before being used on the app.
– GUESS THE MOVE
– Learn by playing through master games and get scored on how well you match the master’s moves.
– ANALYSIS BOARD
– Analyse positions using our cloud engines (requires premium membership). Cloud engines allow you to run high quality analysis without using up your own device’s battery. Diamond members can request up to 8 analysis threads, analysing many times more positions per second than an engine running on your device could provide.
– Setup positions from FEN or by arranging the pieces on the board with the board editor.
– Analyse tactics problems after completion to better understand the solution.
Fixes for some missing icons and the lack of long-press menus on the opening trainer.
Game Id: com.chesstempo.mobile
Copyright© 2020 AforAPK